How To Use Eyeshadow Primers / Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review


Eyeshadow primer is something I was introduced to by a friend a few years ago and it became one of my essential makeup items. Eyeshadow primer is intended to create a smooth long lasting base for your eyeshadow. It will help stop the eyeshadow from creasing whilst also making the eyeshadow appear more vibrant.

The eyeshadow primer I have been using lately is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion which comes in an easy to squeeze tube. I like this tube application method as the other brand of primer I used previously came in a pot and I found it dried out before it was finished. The tube also makes it easy to dispense just the right amount that you need.

It is one extra step when you do your makeup but it is so worth wearing primer. I find that when I wear the Primer Potion hours later my eyeshadow looks just the same as when I first applied it. I can completely understand why it is one of Urban Decay's most popular products.

Steps for using eyeshadow primer:

1. Using an eyeshadow brush or your fingers apply eyeshadow primer to eyelid covering from brow bone to lash line or just over the eyelid depending on where you will be applying eyeshadow.

2. Apply eyeshadow as normal.

3. Lastly apply eyeliner and mascara if you wish.

Follow me on instagram and bloglovin x

No comments:

Post a Comment