Review of Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA +++


                                   Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ (Sephora)

At the beginning of the year I discovered Laneige and their 'Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++'. Months on and now on to my second compact's refill pack it's still my favourite BB cream.

Here's the review I wrote earlier in the year on this Laneige compact:

Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ Review

So to be honest until a few months ago I hadn't heard of the brand 'Laneige' and then I discovered their Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ at Sephora. The one that I bought came with one compact and a refill. According to the packaging this is an all in one product for 'whitening, sunscreen, sweat-proof, soothing and makeup effects'.

The thing that makes this product stand out to me is it's unique packaging and application method. This BB (blemish balm) product comes in a mirrored compact with a flat circular puff for application and a BB saturated cushion sponge. To use you press down on the sponge with the puff to release the BB onto it. I really like this method as it only releases a small amount of BB so there is minimal waste. I'm not use to using a puff applicator like the Laneige one but I've found that the coverage from it is nice and even.

The BB feels pleasant and light when applied and I find my skin is less shiny using this BB product compared to when I've used other brands of BB/foundations previously. I mostly wear the Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ when I'm going out at night (during the day I try to wear minimal make up) and have found it to be long lasting. Although this BB is also a good choice for day wear too as it has SPF 50+. The Laneige website says that this product is for medium coverage and I'd have to agree, I think it covers my skin just enough to make it look smoother and even in tone whilst still maintaining a natural appearance.

I think the Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ would be a good product to take with you when travelling as it's compact and no fuss. Since it has a mirror it makes it convenient if you need to touch up your makeup when you're out somewhere.

If you're after an easy to apply, medium coverage foundation/BB then this is a product you might want to try out. Lanegie is a Korean brand and in case you were wondering it is pronounced 'la nej', rhyming with edge (source). If you are in Australia like I am, I unfortunately don't know of any stores where you can buy Laneige products but I have seen them advertised on some cosmetic online sites that ship to Australia.

Follow me on instagram and bloglovin x

No comments:

Post a Comment